Friday, August 15, 2008

Hughes at work

So I never really say where I work because I figure it's probably best that I don't (for security purposes - my own, yours, Oball's). Anyway, I got an email today that they're starting a staff directory and I realized that my photo (taken by a summer intern-I'm looking at you Mike) provides a unique perspective...of my cubicle. Pasted below for all to enjoy:
A few notes on the photo:

1. I actually have a "window office". As you may notice half way up on the left side of the picture, there's some serious light pouring through.

2. I go for bohemian professional in my work wardrobe.

3. That cell phone was actually purchased THIS YEAR - a real collector's item of a nokia.

Rock and work on my friends.

1 comment:

andrewaz said...

where do you work? I think I can see a logo on some of the paper work in the background!!! Alert Alert Alert!