Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My life = big, fat hypocrisy

It's true. I mean not only did I say I wouldn't have a blog, I even poked fun at them in my departing from US mass email (and that wasn't the first time). And here I am, blogging it up. But before you pull out the stinging words, please take a moment to read my following hypothetical conversation with you and I think you'll see, I truly have you in mind:

Q1. Me: Do you really want your inbox accosted by mass emails? (keep in mind that while informative and illustrative of my time here, these may become lengthy--particularly with photos).
You: Wow, Emily thanks so much for keeping my best interests in mind. While I disagree that your emails could ever be lengthy because they're just so interesting, I appreciate that my inbox will not reach full capacity with large files. You're truly the greatest.

Q2. Me: Do you want to know what's going on with my incredibly interesting life here?
You: Do I?!?...I only wish you had started one of these earlier! When I think of all that I missed out on with your life in DC, it hurts.

So as you see, this is for you, all for you...

I'll try to keep my postings brief and photo heavy--even this one, I managed to put a photo of myself blogging (how clever!).

Note that none of these opinions reflect, um the opinions of anyone else...? (I don't know, I feel like I need a disclaimer)

1 comment:

andrewaz said...

Remember I told you there was something about you I loved but I just couldnt put my finger on it.....well i think it is the hidden blogger in you.....